To mitigate the risk of COVID-19 infection, we have implemented all the requirements prescribed by Alberta Health Services and the College of Physiotherapist of Alberta. These include but is not limited to:
- –> Strict Continous masking policies for all Patients, visitors and staff.
- –> Pre-Screening all patients over the phone for any risk of Covid-19 and appropriateness of in-clinic treatment.
- –> Installation of Plexiglas at reception to protect our patients and staff
- –> Touchless front-desk transactions. Temprary suspension of cash payment
- –> Provision of hand sanitizing stations to clients and visitors at the point of entry and across all areas of the clinic.
- –> Daily screening of all our staff for symptoms of Covid-19 as per Alberta Health Service and Public Health protocols
- –> Screen all patients and approved visitors for asymptoms of COVID-19 before and on arrival at the clinic per AHS screening criteria.
- –> provide and ensuring all our staff (clinical and administrative/support staff) wear appriopriate PPE and comply strictly with hand hygiene protocols at all times.
- –> Ensuring appropriate social distancing and barriers at all shared spaces in the clinic.
- –> Stringent disinfecting of beds, equipment, and work areas after each patient as well as increased frequency of scheduled cleaning of high use areas including contact points and seating areas.
- –> Implementation of the appropriate physical barriers between all our treatment beds.
What do you need to know or do before your visit?
- –> We suggest you call well in advance of your intended visit date to schedule your appointments.
- –> All patients and accompanying parent are required to bring and wear a facemask when in the clinic. Strictly no exception.
- –> For patients attending our clinic for the first time, we will email you a copy of our clinic intake forms including the covid-19 screening questionnaire. Please complete all information and email it back to us before the time of your appointment. You can also access all these forms by clicking here.
- –> For existing patients, please click the above link to download a copy of the Covid-19 screening questionnaire, ccomplete and email back to us ahead of your visit.
- –> If you answer yes to any of the screening questions, please call the clinic to discuss your treatment option at this time.
- –> Accompanying family members are not allowed in the clinic at this time except required for the patient safety or if the patient requires supports due to disability. In this instance, not more than ONE adult family member/care giver will be allowed in the clinic.
- –> For children, there is the limit of one (1) Accompanying parent, guardian or care giver. Accompanying person will also be required to wear a mask and complete the covid-19 screening questionaire.
- –> Call the clinic if you have any questions regarding the form completion, insurance coverage questions, or any other question you may have.
What to expect when you arrive for your in-clinic appointment:
- –> Please ensure you have your face covering on before stepping into the clinic. Strictly no exception for this requirement.
- –> Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment to reduce the risks unless paperwork needs to be completed.
- –> On entering the clinic, please compete hand sanitization at the sanitization stand.
- –> You will be required to complete a short questionnaire regarding possible COVID-19 exposure, if you haven’t done so electronically prior to your arrival.
- –> Intake paperwork will have to be completed if you have not completed them online.
- –> Please take take a seat while you wait for your therapist. Please note that we have limited number of seats in order to comply with social distancing requirement. If no seats are available, we kindly ask that you notify our front desk of your presence and go back to wait in your car. The patient experience coordinator will call you when your therapist is ready for your treatment.
- –> You will then wait for your therapist to escort you to the treatment area
- –> Your therapist will provide you with your treatment accordingly.
- –> Proceed to reception to schedule your follow-up appointments, pay, pick up your product (if applicable), or just say hi on your way out.
- –> Receipts and copies of your isnurance statement of benefits will be delivered via email.
Our commitment to you:
- –> We will continue to apply, monitor, and modify all precautions, recommendations, procedures, and restrictions according to the most up to date information provided by the provincial government, health authorities and our regulatory coleges and associations.
- –> We know things do look and feel a little different now because of the necessary safety measures we all have to work with to make everyone safe. However, we assure you that you can continue to look forward to the same level of warmth, compassion and excellent care that you are used to at Zenith. That will not change.